Monday, January 21, 2013

Daily Spotlight - Brian Bigelow


For the love of a good book
                  by
             Brian Bigelow

There are a lot of different books that are available these days for you to read. Quite a few of the books can really grab you and take you away from everything. It's a wonderful thing when that happens as you become immersed in a different world.
More recently, I got a Kindle Fire for my wife. It turns out I unleashed a bit of a monster unknowingly and she did something I didn't expect. She was so wrapped up in what she was reading she brought the Kindle to the dinner table with her and wouldn't put it down while we were eating. The story made such a connection with her that she had to continue reading it. BTW, that book is now on my reading list also.


All kinds of things fascinate me while I'm reading and especially while I’m writing. Things that go bump in the night, the eerie feelings, the way that tension builds that suspends any disbelief I might have. There are times it’s so real to me that I cringe and feel the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

It is such fun for me to write horror though probably not as much for some of my characters. After all they sometimes get a little abused. That especially holds true when they lose their heads (that's from an upcoming story).

Catch me on FacebookGoodreads
Buy my books Horror Bent &  Liturgy

1 comment: